Saturday 15 June 2013

Weekend

Hey,
Not a whole lot of hobby done this weekend. Took the mrs out shopping a few times, pre ordered my PS4 and spent some quality time with the family. Sometimes it's like that, couldn't be stuffed doing any hobby just happy playing with the family.

The small bit that I did get done was after I finished doing the yard work. Nothing major just the visors and flocked the based. Will finish off the weapons this week and there done.

Picked up the D&D boar game, wife even said she'd play with me :p

Hope you all had a pleasant weekend too!
Cheers
Matt


2 comments:

  1. Nice, an army of Master chiefs, they look great mate, the scale seems tiny too, so kudos on hitting those details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work mate! Who makes these guys? Wait, don't tell me, that'll just tempt me to get some :P

    ReplyDelete