Wednesday 19 June 2013

Toys for big boys

Hey,
Whilst shopping yesterday I came across this cool looking toy tank for my son. Its a pretty good go at a stryker MGS. I wasn't in the beginning going to steal it but the more I looked at it the more it called to me. For $7.50 cant go wrong. Decided to try out a winter scheme ill be using for my upcoming US Cav.
So not yet finished but thought id share. Doing a BTR 90 at the same time.








Pin washed them this afternoon, will leave them to dry over night and start detailing/weathering next.



3 comments:

  1. That MGS looks great mate, where did you find that for $7.50? And approximately what scale would you say it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers guys, Picked it up from coles in the toy isle. Its to big for 15mm so im thinking maybe 18-20mm. when its finished ill take some shots for scale.

    ReplyDelete