Thursday 20 June 2013

13th Warrior

Kids had me up at 2 am this morning, they went back to sleep and I was left wide awake lol. Decided to watch 13th Warrior for the thousandth time, if your reading this and haven't watched it WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS PLEASE LEAVE :p

No really if you haven't seen do your self a favour and watch it ASAP. IMHO  It is the best Viking movie around, it ha a very grand and epic feeling to it.

As with most of my projects they are jump started by me reading or watching something. So here I go, bought this.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie, but I did read the book, which was pretty good.
    That's a nice model. Reaper, I'm sure, but I don't recognise it. Planning on a game, or just a painting project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it and watch this weekend mate you'll love it. Yep Reaper mini and not sure about game yet, will see if I like painting it :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed it. The morning bowl of water scene is the best part of that film. It is, alas, wildly inaccurate, at least if they're supposed to be Vikings. Actual Vikings bathed once in a while and were pretty sophisticated...

    ReplyDelete