Thursday 13 June 2013

TGIF!!!!!!!!

Greetings fellow travellers!

What a day its been, a nice sunny day. We have had horrible weather of late and the laundry produced by two children immense! My Dad calls today to tell me he had a workplace accident and almost lost his fingers, He tells me this 4 days after the surgery to sew up nerves and arteries WTF DAD!

Ok enough of my domestic bliss :p Onto serious business of man dollies. Finished off today my Soviets which completes all the Cold War Armour I have until QRF send my 2 pending orders.
Very pleased with how the new camo turned out.
I'm hoping I can persuade a friend coming over for infinity to have a game!

Advancing towards the Rhine!
 QRF MTLB


 PIONs
 Tunguskas

 Trying to squeeze it into the little space I have left.
 Brits Advancing to contact.



 Whats up next to paint.

2 comments:

  1. The Motherland is proud, nice looking tanks bro. Can't wait to see the finished sci fi dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Tunguskas. Such a cool vehicle at any size.

    I will NOT be teaching my wife the phrase "man dollies", suffice to say. She would use it good naturedly, but... cuts like a knife, babe.

    ReplyDelete