Tuesday 1 October 2013

Swiss cheese


So the K car was a pretty disgusting model to paint, I attribute it to the horrible resin body which has shallow detailing and full of pitt marks. I think this will be the last time I purchase from Old Glory. So good from afar but far from good. Just awaiting my flight stand.

The previous Helicopter I purchased was the Huey Gunship from Old Glory and Unfortunetly this suffers from the same flaws.
Link to previous review
Huey Review




Had a full day of getting my hobby on today so also finished off some Dystopian Wars Russian Cruisers.



3 comments:

  1. Nice work salvaging the K-car

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be interested to see what the original model looked like, as what you have finished there looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/armamentsinminiature/aircraftinminiature/15mm/resinlist15mm.htm

    I found this was a very good model. He hasn't released K/G-car variants yet, but the pieces from the oldglory kit could be used.

    ReplyDelete