Saturday 22 October 2016

Ukrainian BMP-2

Hey
Quick update with what ive been up to.
Finished my first Russian squad, only 3 to go!
Yesterday i started building the ACE 1/72 BTR-80A kit. Wow, what a peice of shit. Ive built some real doozies before but it takes the cake. I binned it but on second thoughts i shoukd of kept the hull for a bit of scenery.

Now i was pretty bummed after that  and listed my other ace kits for sale. But after reading some reviews i decided to try the revised bmp2 kit and was plesantly suprised.
Good fits looks alright for wargaming, crap instructions though.

Gave it a quick paintjob this morning. Far from finished and not as good as id like as my airbrush decided to die.

Anyway till next time.
Matt




2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty wary of ACE kits myself but your BMP2 has come out well.

    Great work on the Little Green Men too.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers.
      Id read a few mixed reviews about them. The BMP was worlds better the the BTR but still not without fault.

      Delete