Saturday 21 November 2015

SYW Russians

Greetings.
I have done the unthinkable and purchased a pre painted army *GASPS* Shock horror I know.
My gaming circle introduced me to the most excellent Maurice ruleset and from the first game I was hooked. The problem was the sheer number of miniatures to paint and the fact it would have taken me many of months to get them on the table. So being impatient I picked this up off a Trade group on FB.
First thing I did was rip them all off there bases and rebase them on 1inch squares, Added some basing material and unit names last. Over time I will go over the paint job and highlight them up as they are pretty simplistic at the moment. But for now I have an army that can take to the field.
All the formations have been named after units that were present for the Battle of Gross-Jägersdorf.
Will get some game pictures up soon.

Cheers
Matt





No comments:

Post a Comment